- 3-year training in the tourism and hospitality sector
- providing professional qualification
- waiters & restaurant specialists welcome guests in the catering units, offer food and drink upon request, and serve the selected dishes
- they pay attention to the guests, offer and refill food and drink, as well as keep the tables tidy
- they issue invoices and manage the payments.
Recommended to young people who are interested in the field of hospitality, organization and logistics, and like to work with people. Due to the qualification received at the end of the training, graduates can easily find a job on the labour market or pursue specialized studies.
Waiters & restaurant specialists:
- perform operational tasks
- monitor the stocks
- participate in the professional quality and quantity receipt, storage and documentation of goods
- describe the restaurant and catering services
- offer and serve food indicating the allergens
- offer and serve drinks matching them with the food ordered by the guests
- take orders from the table
- prepare the devices necessary for the service taking the different service systems and guests’ needs into account
- prepare the drinks and take the food and drinks to the guests’ tables
- perform barista, bartender and sommelier activities
- communicate with the guests and revisit their tables to check that the meals are to the customer’s satisfaction
- organise and control their own work and also the one of their collegues
- issue invoices, manage the cash register and the restaurant software.